What is a volunteer?
A volunteer at TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a special person who offers his or her time to help others. Our volunteers are important because they provide many extra services that supplement the duties of the professional staff... services that add to the comfort, care and overall wellbeing of the patient.
What does a volunteer get out of it?
We hope that by serving as a volunteer, you will:
- Develop new interests
- Make new friends
- Grow in understanding
- Use your many talents
- And most of all, receive the chance to enjoy the satisfaction that comes from helping others.
Types of services volunteers often perform:
- Visiting all the newly admitted patients
- Provide Volunteer Chaplain Services to the patients and staff
- Answer phones and provide room numbers for visitation
- Escort patients and visitors to their treatment areas
- Assist with special hospital functions
- Any other duties requested that can be helpful to staff, patients and visitors
For more information on how to become a Volunteer at TriStar Skyline Madison Campus, please call (615) 769-2200.